Thursday, January 1, 2009

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

This year:

I will commit to my Yoga practice, just begun this past fall.

I will lose weight--- my goal is thirty pounds--- by participating in a reasonable scientific weight loss program over time, and changing lifestyle as necessary

I will seek out a Christian and Catholic perspective on Complimentary & Alternative Medicine, as I have an interest in pursuing training in healing therapies.

I will seek out ways that I can "live greener".

I will continue to grow in love with my husband and with God.

I will seek to do good for others in my family, community, parish, & workplace.

I will begin to live my Mission--- To feel, rather than think, to believe, rather than question, and to inspire others to find Heaven on Earth

by:

living in the present Moment--- THE NOW--- through Fun, Faith, and Surrender to WHAT IS

No comments:

Post a Comment