Tuesday, February 17, 2009

VALENTINES GET AWAY WEEKEND


What a wonderful weekend John & I had! Great weather for February--- mild, sunny, still--- a wonderful hotel with a sauna, hot tub, and pool, and right near downtown Portsmouth New Hampshire. We enjoyed each other's company, hung out by the pool, swam a little, watched some TV, and walked all over downtown, in and out of all the little shops, bought a couple of things--- a couple of things for Maria. We had a late lunch at Warren's Lobster House in Kittery Maine, and took a ride over to Nubble Light at York Beach to say "Hi!". Truly an excellent weekend for the two of us.

Today I went out for lunch, or breakfast as it turned out to be, with my son Fran. He's thinking seriously of moving back to California. We talked at some length about this and that and how this might or might not work out--- he's got ambivalence--- and we also talked about MY ambivalence between finding a job (or not finding one so far) and Herbalife. Anyway, I hope he won't go out there again, or at least if he does that he has a workable plan, primarily that he has a job to go to and a car....

At the Weight Loss Challenge this evening, I weighed in down .4 pounds. That makes a grand total of 1.2 pounds in five weeks--- and that's not really too good. Health-wise it's not too good, and certainly if I'm going to put myself into Herbalife the weight loss HAS to be better than that, as I will be my own best (or worst) advertising.

My mentor, John Harding, spoke of his engagement just contracted over this past weekend, and his plans to marry in June! He also spoke to me about 1)how to tweak my weight loss program and 2)the possibility of starting up a "Nutrition Club" for Herbalife, maybe at East India Mall....

No comments:

Post a Comment