Friday, January 30, 2009

ANOTHER DISAPPOINTMENT

I have heard from Catholic Charities North, and I did NOT get the Special Events Assistant position. I am disappointed, and challenged to exercise my faith and optimism!

So that telephone screening interview I have with Everett City Hall Monday morning, for the Community Outreach & Parent Coordinator position there, is a good thing--- helps me keep going with hope.

Makes me wonder--- is Herbalife the way for me to go now? Should I put more energy into it--- the training, the doing--- and maybe eventually more money? Will my efforts as a Weight Loss/Nutrition Coach dovetail with my educational goals through the National Institute of Whole health?

Time will tell.

In the meantime, it's FRIDAY, and my wonderful Husband John will be home from work ANY MINUTE, Let the weekend begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment