Thursday, January 15, 2009

SOME DECISIONS UNDERWAY

After talking again with the Founder and Director of the National Institute of Whole Health, I have decided to apply for admission and pursue multi-ceritificate studies in whole health education, nutrion counseling, and health coaching. I have requested transcripts from Excelsior College be sent, and will wait for the admissions packet to arrive. We are targeting March 1 to begin, we will have instituted a 24 month payment plan--- and I am so looking forward to this!

I talked again with the director of the Palmer Institute, and am reassured about Polarity Therapy and their Energy Balancing program; I am still considerating it, and there is still time to register to begin January 26th. We'll see....

In the meantime, the first week of the Weight Loss Challenge has concluded, and I assisted with all the classes. For the duration of the twelve week program, I will be attending and assisting with one class weekly. So far so good, I seem to have lost 1.5 lbs, and looking more closely at how the business side works.

No comments:

Post a Comment