Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTER SUNDAY AND EASTER MONDAY

What a weekend! Jack & I attended an all day Boating Safety course on Saturday at the Palmer Cove Yacht Club in Salem, where Thom was just inducted as a member. We went to dinner at the Village Restaurant in Essex, our holiday tradition for Christmas & Easter, and attended the Easter Vigil at St John the Baptist Church there. A very full day!

Easter Sunday was wonderful. We had Fran, Thom, Carl & Melissa , and my brother Ken with us for dinner, and for the afternoon. We played Trivial Pursuit, and had agood time together. The only ones missing for our children were Deb & Patrick with Maria--and they were in New Hampshire for the weekend celebrating their first anniversary.

CHRIST IS RISEN! CHRIST IS RISEN INDEED!

And as for today, Easter Monday, I had to go for blood work, got a reply for my first essay to NIWH on Physics & Philosophy (comments were very favorable), the realtor showed the condo, I have been sorting out some Juice Plus information & have booked my first Wellness Presentation for Thursday April 23rd--- and been invited to interview for the position of Patient Advocate for a company called MDVIP!

I'm excited about Juice Plus, I'm excited about NIWH, I'm excited about the job possibility! So far I know that it is temporary, for sixteen weeks, pays well, that the company is headquartered in Boca Raton Florida and they will send me there for training if I'm the chosen candidate, and that this is a physician practice business that focuses on prevention & personalized care! This particular project is located in North Reading--- and my interview is this Friday April 17th at 10am.

No comments:

Post a Comment