Thursday, September 10, 2009

SCATTERED AND DEPRESSED

And so the saga continues.

Scattered, because I am SO BUSY. Most days seem to happen, without real cohesion and without a real sense of accomplishment. There ARE accomplishments, but no time nor energy to contemplate these. Busy is generally good, better than idleness, as is interacting with people and doing things that are positive for others, be that in human services, wellness coaching, or sharing Juice Plus+. Therefore, SCATTERED, not just in thought, but emotionally, even physically.

Depressed, because---- WHY? Externals are going well, even though busy. I once again am employed, business is growing slowly but surely, BNI is stretching me, Hospice training was a good experience, Coast Guard Auxiliary I'm not entirely sure of as I do not care for wearing a uniform---- but nothing in all that I could point to as leading to depression. However, I've been off medication for awhile, and nearing the first anniversary of Mom's death. Every time I think of her I start getting teary eyed. Maybe it will be better when we get past that day, September 20th.

So for now, I continue on. I will see about getting on meds again, continue with Yoga & therapy, try to eat well and sleep enough and all the other things that are supposed to be good for us. And hope for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment